Babolat continues its breakthrough innovation to the game of tennis with the new 2015 Pure Aero Play tennis racquet. Babolat's Play connected racquet has sensors integrated into the handle that allows players to have access to an assortment of information regarding one's game.
- Headsize:100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.3 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 68
- Balance: 13 in. Head Light (4pts)
- Cross Section: 23/26/23mm Tapered Beam
- Swingweight: 327 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro
- Stringing Tips: Two piece racquet. Main String Skips: Throat: 7,9 | Head: 7,9