Babolat Pure Strike Vs Tour Tennis Racquet
The Babolat Pure Strike VS Tour is a heavier version of the Pure Strike VS, featuring a little more plow through. Babolat designed the Pure Strike VS Tour with control and spin in mind. With a fresh new, white and orange cosmetic look, the Pure Strike Tour is a freshly minted speed machine, featuring Babolat's new FSI Power Technology -- an optimized string pattern that was designed with wider spacing within the crosses, providing additional power. Babolat implemented Hybrid Frame construction which gives any player a unique blend of additional power to go with pinpoint control.
- Racquet Specifications
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.9 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 65
- Balance: 12.625 in. Head Light (7pts)
- Cross Section: 21/21/21mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 320 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Grip: Babolat Skin Feel
- Stringing Tips: Two piece racquet. Main String Skips: Throat: 8 | Head: 8